Clay artist visits main campus
London Depere gives demonstration to Kirkwood Clay Club
The Kirkwood Clay Club invited Artist London Dupere for a lecture and demonstration, which was held in the Arts and Theater Annex on April 14.
Dupere is a mixed media and ceramic artist. She studied at The Maine College of Art located in Portland, Maine, where she earned her BFA.
She then went on to Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, for her Post-Bachelor’s degree.
Dupere has been an Artist-In-Residence at The International Ceramic Studio in Kecskemet, Hungary, and has also joined the Iowa Ceramics Center and Glass Studio from April 19 to May 10.
For those who were unable to see Dupere on campus, her creations and works of art are on exhibit in the Flex Gallery from May 4 - 8.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Recent kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA NEWS
RECENT KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
- Why Yoga Relieves Stress, Improves Health and Balances...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum