Spring registration starts in November at Kirkwood
Priority signup is Nov. 14-18; open registration begins Nov. 21
Now that midterms are done, many Kirkwood Community College students are gearing up for spring semester.
Open registration for the spring semester will begin Nov. 21 at 10 a.m.; however, classes are now available to view and save through EagleNet.
Priority registration will take place Nov. 14-18 and is available based on the number of credit hours earned to date. Priority registration allows students who are rounding out their final program requirements to have first choice of seats in those classes vital to their progress toward graduation.
"We definitely want to encourage students to take advantage of this opportunity," said Peg Julius, director of Enrollment Management at Kirkwood.
She said students are generally good about taking care to ensure they get the classes they need to graduate.
"But we hope students will register at their earliest convenience to ensure they get the schedule they need," she added.
Students looking for more information about registration should visit the One Stop Office online at www.kirkwood.edu/financialaid. Online web chat is available for assistance.
Students also can call (319) 398-5412 for questions about spring registration.
The One Stop Office also recommends that students meet with their advisor in order to review their academic plan and to take advantage of the EagleView Program Planner on EagleNet.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Recent kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA NEWS
RECENT KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How Plumbing Is Flushing Into the Future
- New App Takes the Task Out of Boat Maintenance
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With Medicine
- Eclectic Father's Day Gift Ideas for Dad
- When on an Association Board, Education Is a Must
- Anti-Cancer Compounds Show Promise in Early Research
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Home Clean During a Remodel
- This Spring, It's all About That Bass Fishing -- and Your...
- Pepper Spray Conversations Heat Up, Myths Debunked
- The Eyes Have It -- New Corrective Lens Marks Vision...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'
- UT Austin Tops All-America Student Analyst Competition 2014-15
- SVG, NACDA Announce Finalists for 2015 College Sports Media Awards