Spring registration starts in November at Kirkwood
Priority signup is Nov. 14-18; open registration begins Nov. 21
Now that midterms are done, many Kirkwood Community College students are gearing up for spring semester.
Open registration for the spring semester will begin Nov. 21 at 10 a.m.; however, classes are now available to view and save through EagleNet.
Priority registration will take place Nov. 14-18 and is available based on the number of credit hours earned to date. Priority registration allows students who are rounding out their final program requirements to have first choice of seats in those classes vital to their progress toward graduation.
"We definitely want to encourage students to take advantage of this opportunity," said Peg Julius, director of Enrollment Management at Kirkwood.
She said students are generally good about taking care to ensure they get the classes they need to graduate.
"But we hope students will register at their earliest convenience to ensure they get the schedule they need," she added.
Students looking for more information about registration should visit the One Stop Office online at www.kirkwood.edu/financialaid. Online web chat is available for assistance.
Students also can call (319) 398-5412 for questions about spring registration.
The One Stop Office also recommends that students meet with their advisor in order to review their academic plan and to take advantage of the EagleView Program Planner on EagleNet.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Recent kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA NEWS
RECENT KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses