Spring registration starts in November at Kirkwood
Priority signup is Nov. 14-18; open registration begins Nov. 21
Now that midterms are done, many Kirkwood Community College students are gearing up for spring semester.
Open registration for the spring semester will begin Nov. 21 at 10 a.m.; however, classes are now available to view and save through EagleNet.
Priority registration will take place Nov. 14-18 and is available based on the number of credit hours earned to date. Priority registration allows students who are rounding out their final program requirements to have first choice of seats in those classes vital to their progress toward graduation.
"We definitely want to encourage students to take advantage of this opportunity," said Peg Julius, director of Enrollment Management at Kirkwood.
She said students are generally good about taking care to ensure they get the classes they need to graduate.
"But we hope students will register at their earliest convenience to ensure they get the schedule they need," she added.
Students looking for more information about registration should visit the One Stop Office online at www.kirkwood.edu/financialaid. Online web chat is available for assistance.
Students also can call (319) 398-5412 for questions about spring registration.
The One Stop Office also recommends that students meet with their advisor in order to review their academic plan and to take advantage of the EagleView Program Planner on EagleNet.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Recent kirkwoodstudentmedia News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA NEWS
RECENT KIRKWOODSTUDENTMEDIA CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The Prenatal Vitamin Your Mom Wishes She Had
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Launch Bold Initiative to Help
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE